Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's live today, September 1st - the new Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book!

It's official! The new Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book is live today! Woo-hoo! You can see the new Idea Book online on my website, simply click on "Idea Book Autumn/Winter 2010" and you can browse through every page online. You can also come to the upcoming Open House on Saturday, September 11th -- check out new products and art, make a couple of make-n-takes, and get your own copy -- details in previous post. Or if you simply can't wait until then, give me a call and swing by and pick up a copy early. :-)

This month's stamp of the month set is Thriller (set of 9). It's an awesome set celebrating Halloween and everything spooky:


Here is a card I made with this set. The colors are Twilight, Black, Vineyard Berry and Bamboo. I wanted it to feel a little "grungy", so I added a lot of texture and distressing throughout. I crumpled paper, swiped ink directly sometimes, utilized our sponges and texture tools -- and just had fun with it! I'm also using some of our beautiful new embellishments, Opaques. They come in three color schemes: Pearl, Mocha and Licorice. For this project, I used the darker color in the Mocha set.





Everyone who has seen this set so far wants it -- how about you? Is it a "must have" too? LOL It would also go great with our new Reflections set Hooligans! Here is a fun card I made with those new papers. Colors are Black with the new Gypsy, Pear, Lagoon and Sunset (love those new names and colors). I also used a new stamp set Captured Moments for the awesome Halloween silhouette in the left-hand corner with some more fun new embellishments!



Don't forget the ongoing Triple Play special too! With a $25 purchase in stamps, you can get the special for just $15 -- or with a $40 purchase in stamps, you can get it for only $5! Make sure to check out all the other ways you can take advantage of this special.

I can't wait until you see everything! Hope to see you at the Open House. :-)

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment