Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas Specials!

The 12 Days of Christmas Specials started yesterday! We're going to have fun with a different special every day until Christmas Eve. You can participate in one or all of the specials, but you'll have to let me know THAT day if you want the special (via phone or email).

At the end of The 12 Days of Christmas Specials, I will total your entire order for you. If there are enough orders for Hostess Rewards, I will also draw for Hostess Goodies. If your name is drawn, you'll have until Wednesday, December 29th to let me know what you want for your goodies in order to get everyone's orders placed in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check your email (if you're not on my email list and would like to be, just let me know) or this blog to see what the daily 12 Days of Christmas Special is!!!

Today's special: Friday, December 24th - last day of specials!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment