Monday, February 28, 2011

March's Stamp of the Month set: Sensational Season

March's stamp of the month set, Sensational Season, is an adorable set of Easter images with sentiments.



I kept this card to a clean and simple design, limiting the colors to only light browns and pinks. The card base is our new Kraft cardstock, the patterned paper is from the Miracle Reflections set, and I stamped with Desert Sand ink. I chose the cute little bunny and decided to have him hold a heart. I found a small little heart in our T.L.C. stamp set. After stamping and cutting it out, I cut a small slit underneath his hands with our cutting knife. This enabled me to slide the heart just underneath his hands so it appeared he was "holding" the heart.

Using our piercing tool, I poked holes to create a frame and stitched with our Baby Pink embroidery floss. Then I simply added a few of our new Pink Buttons to finish the card off. How cute is that?

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment