Monday, May 2, 2011

May's Stamp of the Month: Chairs to You!

May's Stamp of the Month set, Chairs to You, is filled with fabulous images of 6 different chairs, along with a heart and flower, as well as some wonderful sentiments.





I simply adore this stamp set! Seriously!?! How cute is it? I was using our new Sweetheart papers with this set. The large recliner lends itself so well to paper piecing, and I used the polka dot pattern (black/grey side) with the small floral print pattern (colorful side). I just went to town utilizing our new buttons, some embroidery floss, the Villa Irresistibles, and just had fun with it. The sentiment "just be you" is another one from what I think is my favorite new set from the Idea Book: Fill in the Blank. Definitely a girly, girl card!!! :-)


Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment