Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally!

Between recovering from vacations (I know, I'm sure that no one is feeling THAT sorry for me! LOL But I just am having problems being so tired lately!!!), getting ready for school to start (* gasp *), and soccer season starting back up... I am really feeling so behind here lately!!!

But... (* drum roll, please *)... I finally got around to getting everything ready to pull the name for the Grand Prize winner from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Open House. I had to make sure that everyone had the right number of entries, so everyone eligible had the correct number of chances. I put everything in a cute little blue bucket, but it was too tight. There wasn't enough room to shake them all up, so I moved them to an even cuter bigger yellow polka dot bucket. :-)

And, as always, I got one of my kiddos to draw the winner (so hopefully no one will be mad at a cute kid, right?). And the winner is:



Congratulations, Sally R. Your name was drawn for the Grand Prize Basket! Sally only had ONE entry in the drawing, so you never know who will win. :-)

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment