Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One project finished... check!



I have had these artboards for an embarrassingly long time (they are discontinued now if that says anything), and I finally got around to doing something with them. I saw a neat picture where they had "inspiration" boards in their office.



Basically the clipboards were places to clip up anything inspiring, whether it was colors or an ad, whatever, so they could remember and use it in a project. LOVED IT! I decided to do the same thing.

I used a color scheme that would go well with the office, and I wanted them to be "pretty" even if nothing was clipped onto them. So I went with some creative/inspiration quotes to dress them up:

INSPIRE - "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

DREAM - "The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." ~Arthur C. Clarke

IMAGINE - "The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

CREATE - "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." ~Scott Adams

I still can't believe they are finished. :-) It gives me hope for other unfinished projects. HA!

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment