Saturday, October 13, 2012

October's Stamp of the Month: Very Merry Christmas!

Somehow it's getting to be that time of the year again!  Time to start thinking of what we're going to make for Christmas, right?  I've been making a few things, some with Delaney's help, and unfortunately... we can't share any of them!  Until later, that is... we don't want to ruin the surprise.  However, I can share some fun Christmas cards that I made with October's Stamp of the Month set, Very Merry Christmas.  This is a great set, and the coordinating shapes with the Circut Artiste cartridge are awesome!!!











 

I was having way too much fun with this set!  I had to make myself stop, because I unfortunately have too much to do and too little time to do it right now.  :-)  Back to work on other projects!!!  

~Dani  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment