Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Stamp of the Month: Year Round Cheer

How is everyone doing with their holiday shopping?  I've actually been making some progress here and there.  It's still sort of hard to believe that it is December -- especially with the warmer weather we've been having.  I finally found some time to create with December's Stamp of the Month, Year Round Cheer.  I think it's my favorite stamp of the month in this Idea Book.  It's so cute!  It has such sweet sentiments with matching icons.

   

The set comes with 12 stamps, and I ended up making one card for each.  My goal was to use each design in a different format and size -- so I have 3"x3", 4-1/4"x5-1/2", 6"x6", 5"x7" and more.  Here's a close-up of each design.



 

 

 

   



   





 

 

   

Moving on to the next project... :-)  

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment