Friday, May 17, 2013

A New Checkbook Cover!

It is nice to cross things off your list, even if they are little things.  I've been wanting to make a new checkbook cover forever, but I don't know, I just never got around to it.  I've had one for years, that I think I made at a unit meeting with my upline, but I'm not quite sure.  It has definitely seen better days.  It was literally tearing at the ends, stained and basically falling apart.



I used the paper from the Dream Pop special, and I made a bright, fun new one today!  I used our Fashionista stamp set too.  Since I didn't want any lumpy, bumpy embellishments, I just cut out a flower from one of the prints.



I don't know why I took so long to do this, because it literally only took me a few minutes to make.  I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.  :-)

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment