Monday, January 27, 2014

Double Stamp of the Month Art: January and February!

The horrid weather has played havoc with schedules, school and any plans outside of the house; however, it has given me time to mess around with some new products!  I have a few cards made with January's stamp of the month set (there are still a few days to get one) as well as February's stamp of the month set (coming soon!).  I even used some of the new paper packs!  You are definitely going to love them.

January's Stamp of the Month:  Cross Stitch Wishes

Ariana Paper Packet



Ivy Lane Paper Packet

February's Stamp of the Month:  Wild About Love
 
Lollydoodle Paper Packet

Jubilee Paper Packet



Look at that, two for one!  I now have to put these sets aside (aren't they cute?), and play with some OTHER new stuff to get ready for the Open House. I can't wait until you see everything!!!

Enjoy!
Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment