Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More Call Out Cards: Stencils, Sketch, Stitches & Ampersands

Here are some more cards that I made for some of the recent Paper Craft call-outs that didn't make it.  I've been having a lot of fun with some of these.  The first couple of cards are using stencils:





Then I made a couple of cards to the sketch that they had provided in their September call-out:







I loved the stitching call out; I made a few cards to submit for that as well.  I always love how hand stitching looks, but it can be a bit time consuming at times.







And my favorite ones are the cards made with an ampersand as a focal point! Something that cracked me up with this call out, is that my kids had no idea what an ampersand was!  Yes, they knew that the symbol represented 'and' -- but they had no idea the symbol had a name itself.  :-)







I was really enjoying coming up with sentiments with 'and' in it.  I thought it was a great idea for cards. I can't wait to see the ones in the issue.  :-)

Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment