Saturday, September 6, 2014

September's Stamp of the Month: Family Is Forever

I made a few cards to share with September's Stamp of the Month set: Family Is Forever. It's a charming set of 7 stamps, with delightful sentiments and images. For the first card, I went with Bamboo, Ruby, and White Daisy.  The print in the background is from the Paper Fundamentals Basics assortment.  The verse is pulled from another stamp set, Look to the Light.



This next card is using a triangle print from the Chalk It Up set, and the colors Lagoon, Sorbet and Kraft.  I also used the Triangle studs with some of the Neutral Metallic Baker's Twine



I was paging through the current idea book, Annual Inspirations 2014, and I saw a stamp image that I wanted to use with the "sweet moments" sentiment again.  I used the horse and foal from the Country-Born set.  So I kept this one simple, with just Black and Champagne and I used the Black striped twill ribbon too. 



This last card is using a couple of the new colors Flaxen and Glacier with Goldrush and Cocoa.  I love how all the colors look together, so pretty.  The background print is also from the Paper Fundamentals assortment set too. 



Make sure to order your September Stamp of the Month this month while it is available.  :-)

Enjoy!
Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment