Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Stamp of the Month: Paper Garden

Our new Idea Book is out along with the seasonal Holiday Expressions! 



Make sure to check them out online or at my Open House on September 12th!  In the meantime, I have a few cards to share made with September's stamp of the month set, Paper Garden.  This is such a gorgeous set. I love all the floral images, with the distressed text and patterns.  

I had fun with some of our new colors and papers!  In this first card, I used the new paper packet Sangria with the color scheme of Sunset, Thistle and two new colors Fern and Eggplant.  The sentiment is from the set Happy to Be Friends.
 


This next card was only stamping, no patterned paper, and I used the colors Flaxen, Glacier, Sweet Leaf, Juniper and the new Saffron.  The sentiment is from the set Happy to Be Friends again.




And this last card is stamping too with the colors Slate, Thistle and the new Eggplant again while the sentiment is from the Always Grateful stamp set.  I really like how the colors turned out together, so pretty!




I've been having a blast making samples with my fun, new products for the Open House!  Can't wait to share everything else!

Dani





No comments:

Post a Comment