Sunday, February 14, 2016

February's Stamp of the Month: Balloon Animals

I love three day weekends!  Woo-hoo!  I have been having some crafty time, and I started out with February's stamp of the month set: Balloon Animals.  I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about this stamp set initially, but I ended up having a lot of fun with it.  The cards turned out so cute, and bonus... I have more birthday cards.  I am always running out of birthday cards!  :-)

This first one I used the prints from the Urban paper packet, stamping the border design out and cutting them out for the background.  I like how it gives the card a nice masculine feel.



This one I used almost every sentiment with the set!  The striped paper is a border design from the La Vie En Rose paper packet.  Clean and simple, but still cute!



For this one I tried to make my balloon animal different colors.  I had to stamp it a few times and cut out different pieces of each color.  It actually took a little longer than I thought it would.  Turned out cute, but probably won't try it again.  HA!



Then I used one of the new paper packets from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions, Charlotte.  I love all the colors in this packet.  



And at this point, I was moving on to some of the other fun, new stamp sets from the new Seasonal Expressions.  Then I saw a few cards shared by fellow consultants where they were using the Balloon Animals as actual balloons.  So... of course, I had to try to make my own.  :-)  I cut the balloons out with the new CTMH Artistry Cartridge and the La Vie En Rose paper packet again. 



And, I think I'm going to go back to messing around with some more new products!  Share more soon, hopefully!!!

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment