Tuesday, May 31, 2016

June's Stamp of the Month: The Long Way Home

June's Stamp of the Month set, The Long Way Home, was a surprise set for me.  I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it was a lot of fun to mess around with and has more versatility than I originally believed.  Here are some fun cards that I made to share.  This first card is using paper from the new Calypso paper packet as well as the Basics Paper Fundamentals.  I also used the Hit the Road stamp set. 



This card is using the new Calypso paper packet with a sentiment from Wavy Blooms, super quick and simple. The Calypso paper packet is my favorite paper packet from the new Seasonal Expressions -- so cute!



This card is using paper from both the new Magical paper packet and Calypso -- just added some black stamping and cardstock to finish the card off.



This card is using papers from Kaleidoscope; I used the same pastel colors when stamping the van.  I even added liquid glass to the windows of the van. 



This card is using the Magical paper packet with the stamp set Keyboard Uppercase for the sentiment.  I love the background paper, so cute!



How cute is this flamingo paper from Calypso?!?  Adorable!  I also used the Hit the Road set again along with the Florida set. 



Love these cards!  The new paper packets are phenomenal; make sure to check them out!  

Enjoy! Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment