Friday, August 4, 2017

August's Stamp of the Month set: School Year

I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as much as we are -- my only concern is how fast it seems to be slipping away! I got to make some samples with the stamp of the month set for August: School Year. Perfect timing, with school right around the corner! Before I tell a bit about each one, I have to thank my daughter, Delaney, for taking some super great photos of my cards for me.  :-)

This first card is using some patterned paper from the Jack paper packet. I loved the little pencil stamp, and it made me think of our Framework Alphabet set. I added the little heart trio and a few accents... so cute!



This next card is using a patterned print from the No Worries paper packet. The sentiment is from the This & That set. My kids may need this encouragement as one heads off to college and the other off to high school!!!



This last card is using a few prints from the Jack paper packet again. I decided I didn't want to color my pencils yellow again, so I made them gray and red instead. Pencils are all colors and designs now, right?



I guess my next post will probably be AFTER school has started up, so hopefully I can keep up with everything.

Enjoy!
Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment