Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween 2010 Mini Album!

Waaaaay back over the summer, I said I'd post more of my artwork from teaching at convention... but you know how things go. :-) There is never enough time! (* sigh *) But considering this month is October with Halloween coming up soon, I decided to post close-up pictures of the kids' mini-album from last year's Halloween.

The mini-album is our My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album, with the Fanfare papers, and one of last year's stamp of the month set D1442 Thriller. I pulled the journaling from a Family Blog post from last Halloween. You should be able to click on any of the pictures to see a larger picture.

COVER:


SPREAD 1:


SPREAD 2:


SPREAD 3:


SPREAD 4:


SPREAD 5:


BACK:


Sorry for the slight glares and shadows, I just quickly snapped these pictures out in the back yard. I wonder who will be visiting us this year at Halloween? :-)

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment