Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just over a year ago...

It was just over a year ago that we had a horrible storm swing through our area. It was not a tornado apparently, due to the fact there was no evidence of rotating winds... but it sure seemed like it. It was pretty darn scary while we were in it, and it left behind quite a mess. I ended up making a mini-album of the storm that was part of my convention art last year. I thought it would be a good time to share it:















And I have been busy, busy, busy working on all my convention art. I wish that I could share something with you, but I can't! :-( 'Bout all I can do is share a lovely picture of Delaney that is in one of my scrapbook pages. I can hardly believe she is 13 sometimes, until you see a picture like this. I can't wait to share the entire layout!



Hopefully once I get done with all this convention stuff, I can share some art again. :-)

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment