Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stampaganza is back!




It's back, it's back -- everyone's favorite special... Stampaganza!  Buy two stamp sets and get one free in June!*  For every two My Acrylix stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) you purchase at full retail price, you'll receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE* (of equal or lesser value) of up to $29.95 per set!
*Please see the flyer for all the specifics of the special.

This is a great time to get those stamp sets you've been wanting, host a gathering or even a book party to get the most bang for your buck!  And, of course, if your subtotal is over $50 you can also get June's adorable Stamp of the Month set Life is Tweet for only an additional $5!  I LOVE this stamp set.  I was going to make a couple of cards to share with you guys, but I was having so much fun with it that I ended up with four cards to share.  Enjoy!!!

Dani









No comments:

Post a Comment