Monday, August 6, 2012

My Creations Memory Game



I just finished this (with some help from Delaney)!  This was a project from LAST year's convention at Disneyland.  I had it pretty much finished, but I never finished the inside.  I needed to create another Consonant Clusters set for a friend, so I thought it would work perfectly.  I created one of these last year as part of last year's convention art:



She nicely left it at work for the other ladies working there and asked if I would make her another one.  I finally got around to it.  :-)  If you'd like to make your own set of Consonant Clusters to work with, here's the file with all the clusters and words in it for you.  If you trim off the two edges, you'll need to cut 1-1/2"x1-1/2" squares for the clusters on an 8-1/2"x11" sheet, and 2-3/4"x2-3/4" squares for the words that go on the back side could be printed on a 6"x11" sheet (I can just cut my 12"x12" sheet in half and it runs through my manual feed fine).  You do need one extra chipboard square; so you'll have to order two sets to steal one. 

Your extra set could become a Bee Inspirational quote set, like this one here with "Bee Helpful" and other similar sentiments on the front combined with a matching quote on the back:



Or maybe a fun bridal shower game, like this Mr. & Mrs. set, with fun questions to play with at the event:



These were just a few ideas that I shared at convention last year, so I thought I'd share -- but your possibilities are endless -- customized matching game, flash cards, baby shower game, etc.

Enjoy!
Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment