Sunday, August 19, 2012

Why Do I Love Stamps So Much?

Do you know why I love stamps so much?  Since my BFF first got me hooked on stamps, I have always loved the fact that I can create in any color combination I want.  I can perfectly match something, coordinate any project for the best fit, or even just create something that tickles my fancy.  Have you seen the latest JCPenney ad?  I love the color combination on this dress:



Isn't that awesome?  Is it a color combination I would have thought of on my own?  Probably not.  But since it is such a yummy color combination, I decided to use it as my inspiration for some art with the National Stamping Month, It's Your Day double-stamp set special.  :-)











Don't you love this double stamp set too?  Don't miss out!  You can get it for only $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail from now through September 30th!



And while supplies last for the rest of the month, the August special is still going on too.  Become a consultant today with either the new $49 Consultant Essentials Kit or the $99 Master Kit and receive the gorgeous Damask Tote Bag FREE (a retail value of $50!).  Great deal!  You can easily sign up online.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! 

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment