Monday, April 8, 2013

Sign Up and Celebrate!



Free stamp sets for signing up in April!

 

When you join the Close To My Heart family during the month of April, you'll receive the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month sets for free* (that's a $71.80 value)! And that's in addition to what you receive in your start-up kit, let me share what you can get:

When you sign up and select the Essentials Kit, you'll receive over $226 worth of products and supplies for only $49 (including the kit and April's special).  And as a consultant, you'll be eligible for:

- discounts on your own product orders
- FREE online business address
- oodles of FREE training (creative, business and more)
- ability to order new products before they are released
- pre-designed workshops and bulk items
- earn even more product in your first 90 days with the Straight-to-the-Top program
- access to very active consultant-only bulletin boards (art, business, swaps, etc.)
- and so much more!!!

One of the things I love about this company is the flexibility that is offered.  You can run your business as little or as much as you want, and believe me, depending on different circumstances in my life -- I've worked it at almost all levels, I've been with Close To My Heart for over ten years now.  You can run it as a hobbyist, just to get the discount; you can run it as a part-time business, to get a little extra income; or you can run it full-time and make it your career.  It all depends what you want to get out of it.

If you are interested in joining my team and becoming a part of the Close To My Heart community - make sure to contact me!  You can even easily sign up online, at any time that is convenient for you.

Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment