Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Are My Happy stamp set trio!!!

This month's special is in celebration of National Stamping Month, an exclusive stamp set trio You Are My Happy. It has a "playful alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fun images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects." During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, it is available for only $10. Definitely too cute to pass up! I've been playing around with it this week, and I have a few things to share.

This first card is clean and simple, with a little bit of paper piecing from the Frosted set just for fun. I did all the stamping in Cocoa ink.



For the second card, I decided to highlight one of the images at the top of the card.  I carefully cut out half of the circle from the base to make the top portion.  I used one of the fun prints from Sarita and pulled my color scheme from there: Goldrush, Cotton Candy, Autumn Terracotta, and Creme Brulee.



Then since all the images were just so darn cute, I decided to make a little mini set of 3"x3" cards.  I kept each design simple using the polka dot pattern from Babycakes.  My color scheme was chosen from the paper: Colonial White, Autumn Terracotta, Buttercup, Cocoa, and Whisper.  I ended up making a set of 8 cards, all with the same format, just stamping a different design from the set.



Each card had a Whisper base, a strip of the polka dot paper, a stamped image in Cocoa colored with markers, and some Baker's Twine.  They look so cute together!



I also cut out a cute design from the Artiste Cricut cartridge as a holder.  Decorating it up with the same polka dot design, a thin strip of Whisper cardstock, and an embellishment from the ProPlayer Assortment set.



Unfortunately my family wants to eat supper, so my time is over.  (* sigh *)



Ha!  Enjoy!

~Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment