Thursday, September 1, 2016

September's Stamp of the Month: Blessed Beyond Measure & Create Kindness Special

How can it be September already?  That is just crazy!

I have a few cards to share with this month's stamp of the month set: Blessed Beyond Measure. This set has 19 stamps, with fall-themed images and coordinating sentiments. I also used some new papers from the latest Annual Inspirations (Aug 2016 - July 2017).

This first card is using a Saffron colored print from our new versatile Enchantment Fundamentals. I used the Cricut Artbooking Collection to cut the leaves and stamped with Saddle and Ruby Ink on -- alternating the ink colors with the cardstock. Add a few gold sequins and voila!



The next card has a random stamped background with the branches/leaves and branches/berries stamped in Cocoa and Poppy ink on Kraft cardstock. The sentiment is stamped on Poppy cardstock with a ribbon from the new Rustic Home Ribbon pack for decoration.



And this last card is using a print from our new Rustic Home Fundamentals for the background. The pumpkin is also cut with the Cricut cartridge and stamped on the new Tangerine cardstock in Tangerine ink with the stem stamped in Slate ink. The two smaller leaves are again cut out with the Artbooking cartridge and stamped again with Slate ink on Desert Sand and Fern cardstock. I wrapped each of the ribbons from the Rustic Home Ribbon Pack around the bottom and attached the stamped pumpkin and leaves.



The new paper collections are just spectacular!  I've been hard at work creating artwork for the upcoming Open House.  I can't wait for you guys to see everything.  Check your calendar and make sure to keep some time available on Saturday, September 17th from 9am to 1pm.

Also to celebrate National Stamping Month, Close To My Heart has a fantastic special: Create Kindness.





It is a phenomenal special with everything you need to create 24 beautiful, handmade cards: 24 pre-printed card bases with envelopes, die-cut circles for sentiments, 8 exclusive M-size stamp sets, a 2"x2" acrylic block, an Archival Black mini pigment ink pad -- all packed in a My Acrylix Mini Stamp Organizer.

I decided to kick my cards up a notch. I simply used a few extra supplies: black cardstock, white cardstock, markers and watercolors. Since there are 8 sentiment stamps, I used each one 3 times. Here are my cards:









It is a lovely kit; the stamp sets are spectacular.  You are definitely not going to want to miss out on this special, make sure to get your order in today!

If you haven't picked up your new Annual Inspirations or Holiday Expressions yet, contact me to pick up a copy or you can get yours at the Open House on Saturday, September 17th from 9am to 1pm.
I can't wait!

 Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment