Thursday, September 28, 2017

From the Heart Special

September is almost over, and so is your chance to take advantage of this month's special: From the Heart. It took me a while to mess around with my special, but the stamp set is beautiful! The gold foil on the edge of the cards is such a nice touch, and the interactive cards are very unique.



I started out with a color scheme similar to the samples on the instruction sheet. I made one for of the four main sentiments. It is hard to get a good pictures of the cards with the gold foil; they look much prettier in real life.



Then I decided to mess around with a new colors scheme. I pulled some darker colors with purple and teal, and added a lighter green color with the leaves.



And finally, I decided to go with an overall lighter color scheme keeping the colors more pastel. I can't decide which scheme I like better -- they all turned out so pretty. I just wish I knew how to take better photographs with the gold foil!



There are only a few days left in September, if you haven't taken advantage of the special yet -- contact me right away!

Dani

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment