Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September's stamp of the month set: Feel So Blessed

Isn't this late season warm weather wonderful? I definitely feel blessed by it, which is perfect for September's stamp of the month set, Feel So Blessed. The set has 26 stamps, including numbers, and thankful sentiments and images. I love the feather image!

This first card is using a striped patterned paper from Falling For You. I stamped, colored, and cut out three feathers. I attached them, then stamped the sentiment 'thanks' directly on the patterned paper. Same with the small hearts, which then I colored in; and finished the card off with some Bronze Sequins and Gold Glitter Gems.



This next card is again using patterned paper from Falling For You, a polka dot design. I cut out several circles in coordinating colors from the pack. I randomly attached them, trimming off any overhanging pieces. Then I stamped the sentiment 'Feel So Blessed' and attached some White Dots to finish it off.



This card is crated using a variety of prints from Falling For You. Red Shimmer Trim was attached between the two background prints. The large leaves were paper pieced out of the larger patterned print, with Feel So Blessed stamped in a circle.



This card is using a print from the Beary Christmas paper pack and a border design from Falling For You. I stamped the sentiments, hearts and leaf design; then colored them in. 



This last card is using prints and borders from Beary Christmas again, including one of the Picture My Life designs. The sentiment 'There are so many beautiful reasons to be thankful' was stamped then colored in with a couple strips of White Shimmer trim for accent.



Enjoy!
Dani
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment