Monday, April 26, 2010

New Challenge: Card with a Speech Bubble

Moxie Fab's new challenge was creating a project with a Speech Bubble in their April 7, 2010 post. Since we have an entire stamp set devoted to cute little speech bubbles, I had to try this one too. :-) Using our stamp set D1405 Leave Your Mark, I created this card:



I kept it to a black/white card with a splash of color with Sunny Yellow. The background was stamped with C1342 Damask Tiles, which turned out so pretty I thought. I'll definitely be using that for a background again. Then the lady, dress and sentiment was from D1349 Be Yourself. I love this stamp set - so much fun to play with. It was an old Stamp of the Month special, that is coming BACK in our upcoming Summer 2010 Idea Book. So if you missed it the first time around, it will be available again next month. Then I added some stitching, a flower, and some sparkles for a bit of bling. Voila! Here's my cute speech bubble card!

Enjoy!
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete