Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Convention 2012: Dallas, Texas!

I'm thrilled to share that I am teaching again at Extravaganza at convention this year. I just found out last week, and I don't even know what I am teaching yet. :-) This will be my tenth year with Close To My Heart, so I am really excited! It got me thinking, that the very first convention I ever attended was in Texas as well -- back in 2004. I was still nursing Kyle, so the whole family attended. I got out my album from that convention, and here is a picture of how little my kids were then:



Can we all say, "Aaaaaaaaaaaw!" It doesn't even seem possible that they were that little. Seriously! For comparison, check out this picture from Easter this year:



My kids are growing up too fast. :-(

Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment