Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Product Challenge: Adhesive Springs

My upline sent out a New Product Challenge to her 1st and 2nd downline. We were to use the new Adhesive Springs in a project, and she even kindly provided us some Adhesive Springs to use. I hadn't ordered those yet, so I was excited to see what they were like in person. I guess I was thinking they would be used kind of like the 3-D Foam Tape, but not really -- the spring can be pushed pretty darn flat. It will really 'pop' when a card is opened. So here's my answer to the challenge!

Front of the card:


Inside of the card:
Link

I used patterned paper from the Footloose Paper Packet with the stamp sets A Rainbow (clouds), Just Chillin' (sun), and Card Chatter-Sympathy (sentiment). All the stamping was done in Desert Sand ink. I actually used some 3-D Foam Tape on the front to add some dimension to the clouds, but then on the inside I used an Adhesive Spring to make the sun really pop when the card is opened. Then I added some Blue & Green Sparkles for a touch of embellishments.

I thought it turned out pretty cute! What do you think? :-)

Dani

1 comment:

  1. Its very informative and interesting article.all the points are very useful. Simple but very effective writing. Thanks for sharing such a nice post.
    Wire forms

    ReplyDelete