Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for You!



Starting Tuesday, April 17th -- let's celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with the exclusive, absolutely gorgeous Dotty for You paper packet. This paper packet is filled with trendy colors and stunning patterns. You will definitely not want to miss this special!



We have chevrons, stripes, butterflies and oh so much more -- and THAT is just on the front side. The back sides are a subtle tone-on-tone dotted pattern, just perfect to coordinate with all the front patterns. I thought they were beautiful when I saw the flyer, but in person, they are simply amazing.

I had a little bit of time to make a few cards, and I could hardly decide what patterns to use... I wanted to use them all!









I even played around with this month's stamp of the month set, You Are... with a couple of the cards. Aren't these fun? You can order online at any time or contact me for personalized service. Make sure to get your Dotty for You papers today, while you still can!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment