Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back from Texas!!!

We made it back from our long drive to Texas, and I no longer have to keep all my teaching for Extravaganza secret!!!  :-)  Woo-hoo!  I'm going to have all my art out for an Open House celebrating the brand new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book, which goes live August 1st!



An Open House Celebration
for the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book!
Saturday, August 4th -- 9:00am - 2:00pm


There will be:


-TONS of new artwork and product on display
-Free make-n-take projects
-A small selection of "take home today" products, specially priced
-Open House only specials
-Door Prizes & Grand Prize Basket
-Light snacks and refreshments


Make sure to stop by to get YOUR *FREE* Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book!!!

I was assigned the new Flirty paper for teaching at Extravaganza:



As well as given a prototype of the brand new Cricut© Cartridge coming out: the Cricut© Artiste Collection!  Woo-hoo!  I can't wait until you guys can get this:



You are definitely going to love it!  It is filled with over 700 shapes, a plethora of 3D items and projects!!!  You can easily create everything you need to celebrate almost any occasion.  As before, this collection is a bundle which includes three exclusive stamp sets and three sets of Dimensional Elements -- all of which coordinate with the Cricut© Artiste shapes for mix-and match fun.  And for even more excitement, there are also new stamps that coordinate with the Cricut© Art Philosophy collection too.  Forty percent of our stamp sets now coordinate with a Cricut© cartridge - THAT IS AWESOME!

In addition to Flirty, there are seven more gorgeous paper kits: Avonlea, Clementine, Dakota, La Belle Vie, Scholastic, Moonlight, and Pear & Partridge. There are an incredible 62 new stamp sets, some exciting brand-new products, stunning new embellishments, and so much more!  I can't wait for you to see everything.

Somehow, my amazing husband was able to pack and bring back my artwork so I could share it with all of you (we were VERY squishy in the car back from Texas), with only a few oops:







I will make sure to fix up everything the best that I can, so that you can 'ooh and ahh' away at the Open House at all my hard work that I wasn't able to share with you earlier.  :-)  I'll go ahead and share one piece of art, so you can see something completely brand new.  This is the layout that I created with the photograph of my daughter Delaney that I shared earlier:



It's hard to believe that she is thirteen years old already.  In my head sometimes, she's still the little girl who liked to dress up in Disney Princess clothes.  :-)

I also received a little gift from Close To My Heart in the mail, celebrating 10 years as a consultant.  Can you believe it?  My hubby nicely already put it on my CTMH charm bracelet for me.





Sorry the picture isn't any better, but I just snapped it myself and no matter what I did... I could only get two of the charms to show at once.  :-) 

Then, I still can't believe that Delaney agreed to do this, but I thought it might be fun to share all my teaching aprons I've received at convention.  (She is modeling all of them for us.)  This year is my all-time favorite, filled with ruffles and bling -- you definitely can't go wrong! 

Dallas, Texas - Convention 2012
 

Anaheim, California - Convention 2011

Orlando, Florida - Convention 2008


Salt Lake City, Utah - Convention 2006

 
Las Vegas, Nevada - Convention 2005


Dallas, Texas - Convention 2004



And I even have one that I'm not quite sure where I got it from:



??? I'm not sure if we could just order it, or if it was from San Diego, California - Leadership 2007?  A fun trip down memory lane...

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment