Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Joining in August Is in the Bag!

Join Close To My Heart in August and get a darling Damask Tote Bag free!



You will receive a FREE Damask Tote Bag (retail value $50), while supplies last.*  I can say with personal experience this tote is AWESOME, because it is the one we received from convention.  AND my super-oh-so-picky thirteen-year-old daughter even likes it and stole it for her own backpack for school -- if that doesn't tell you how nice it is, I don't know what will!  :-)  HA!  It can be slung over your shoulder, across the chest, or even worn as a backpack.

You can select either the $49 New Consultant Essentials Kit or the $99 Master Kit which includes more supplies and tools -- both are eligible to receive the free tote!  But only in August and only while supplies last.  For more information on the sign-up kits, click here.  For more details about the August special, check out the flyer.

If you are interested in signing up and taking advantage of this spectacular special, I would do it sooner rather than later.  We've been told this offer has "limited availability," and I don't see it lasting very long.  It begins August 1st at 9am MDT. 

This is a great time to sign up:


1 - We have the brand new Essentials Kit for only $49!  I've been a consultant now for ten years, and we've never had such an affordable kit while I've been a consultant.  With around $130 in full retail value -- you can't beat it!

2 - An absolutely FREE Damask Tote Bag (pictured above), with an additional retail value of $50!  Only while supplies last, so take advantage quickly!

3 - Join the Close To My Heart family!  Hobbiest, part-time or full-time... there's room for everyone here!

4 - Close To My Heart provides everything needed to grow and build a successful business at whatever level you want: online classes, marketing materials (printed and online), videos, newsletters, workshops, and oh so much more!

5 - The next Convention is at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando!  Come join me!  Florida here we come!  :-)


You can easily sign up on my website, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment