Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cricut Artiste is almost here!

One of the new products that I received to create my art for convention was a prototype of the brand new, Cricut© Artiste collection!  LOVE IT!  If you remember, last year Close To My Heart released their very first collection, the Cricut© Art Philosophy collection.  And it was a hit - they sold what they predicted was a year's worth of inventory in only about three weeks!!!  I'll make my own prediction, that this one will meet or beat that... it's simply fabulous. 

It has over 700 images (only TWO overlap the Cricut© Art Philosophy cartridge - a circle and square - for convenience), a brand new font, themed projects, 3D items, and so much more.  As before, it comes bundled in a collection with three new coordinating D-size stamp sets and three sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements.  In addition to the regular guide, it also comes with a visual assembly book for the 3D projects, which is so helpful and makes assembly super quick and easy.

The new, exclusive Cricut© Artiste collection will be available to order as early as August 1st and is a great value.  The bundle of three coordinating stamp sets and three dimensional element sheets has a full retail value of almost $125, but you can get it for just $99!



Here are the keypads:








 



 
And don't forget, with this purchase you automatically qualify to receive August's Stamp of the Month set, Baroque Borders, for only $5 more!


© Close To My Heart

I'd like to share with you one of my projects that was on display at convention this year.  It was a mini album, entirely cut out with the new Cricut© Artiste cartridge.  Pretty cool, huh?  I created a "Brag Book" mini album, celebrating my children's achievements in reading this past school year.















I used one of the stamp sets that comes with the bundle as well as the new Outta This World stamp set -- so quick, easy and cute!

I know this will be on your wish list.  :-) 

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment