Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Have You Tried Our Burlap Ribbon?

Have you tried our burlap ribbon?  If not, you have to try it, because it is simply wonderful.  Here's some art I made messing around with it.  It is so versatile and fun to play with. I layered the burlap ribbon with our Silver Trim and also made a little "flower" with it.



Here I wanted to use the burlap more as a background, so I took two pieces of frayed burlap ribbon and put them together.  It added some texture and brought all the pieces together.



By overlapping the ribbon on the basic owl shape, it added some fun texture and life to the owl.  So cute!



And last, but not least, I finally got around to some scrapbooking again with A Day of Fun.  I stitched some Baker's Twine into the burlap ribbon and even cut some more up into fun flowers.



Nice, huh?  Love it!  I've already ordered some more.  :-)

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment