Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine special!!!

I know that several of you have already taken advantage of this special, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and play with it yet.  IT IS SIMPLY ADORABLE.  Seriously!  I guess I didn't look at that closely at the stamp set that came with it, but I love it!  I made a couple of things today. 

First, I decorated up a cute little treat holder.  It was beyond fast and easy to make.  The little box was already die-cut, complete with creases, so it was super easy to put together.  I happened to have some of those little M&M's left over.  So instead of using the papers that came with it, I went with my own color scheme to match the candy.  I stamped right on it with the design I selected and put it together -- easy peasy.  I stamped another image, colored it, and attached it directly to the treat tube.  LOVE IT!



Then I just HAD to make something with the darling little owls in the stamp set; I went with a 6"x6" card.  So this time, I decided to go with the papers that came with the kit -- the glitter paper, hollyhock and blush.  In addition to the owls, I used some hearts and sentiments from the set as well.  Finishing it up with some bling... how delightful is this?



If you don't have this special yet, I think you are going to want it!!!  It is yours for only $10, with a $35 or more order.  Check out the flyer for more information!  The offer is valid until January 31, 2013 -- while supplies last.  As of right now, they are showing 46% left.  So now is the time to order while it is definitely still available.  Sweet, huh?

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment