Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Stamp of the Month: Home Sweet Home



I found some time to make some art with February's stamp of the month set.  I had a couple of them at the Open House, but the rest are brand new.  This month's set is Home Sweet Home, and I simply love each and every one of the sentiments.

First, I'll share the two cards that were at the Open House.  This first one is using the brand new For Always patterned paper and our beautiful new Black & Gray glitter paper.  It has a touch of Ruby and Lagoon for just the right pop of color.



This next card is using a print from the new Chantilly patterned paper.  The colors in this pack are so pretty and the patterns are so eclectic, but somehow go together perfectly.  A few strategic punches with the Corner Rounder and add some finishing touches with embellishments - a clean and simple card.



This next card I just finished, so it wasn't shared at the Open House.  I played around with the house shape on CTMH's first Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.  Using another new patterned paper, Surf's Up, I decorated up a fun house card.  I thought it turned out just adorable!





And last, but not least, I created something with our awesome new 5"x7" Hinged Display Tray.  I absolutely love it!!!  I gave it to Kenny as an early Valentine's gift.  :-)  I used the For Always paper again with Hollyhock as my accent color this time.  I also pulled the Hollyhock colored print from the Chantilly paper packet.



I turned the photos to black and white, and I am so happy with the finished product.  I need to get another one of these to play with.  Here are close-ups of each side:





He's already got it packed up to take to work tomorrow!  Quick, simple and beautiful!  I made it in a couple of hours, and that was with homework and who-knows-what-else interruptions.  :-)

If you haven't yet received your new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book, make sure to get in touch with me to get your free copy.  You can also view it online now!

Enjoy!

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment