Monday, February 11, 2013

More New Art to Share and the Open House Grand Prize Winner!

It was great seeing everyone at the Open House; although, I think the first real snowy weather we've had kept a few of you away. To those of you who were brave enough to withstand the elements, it was very nice to visit with you again. Our 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book is jam packed with wonderful new products, so there was a lot of great art, projects and ideas to share.  I wanted to go ahead and share some more art that was on display at the Open House.

I created this card with the lovely and oh-so-versatile For Always papers.  Adding a pop of color with some Honey and layering up some gorgeous flowers from the new set Hello Blooms, and this card is finished!



Since we always need birthday cards, I used the awesome tiered cake from the set included with the Workshops on the Go Chantilly Cardmaking Kit for this card.  Stamping with Chocolate, I paper pieced the cake to create a fun, colorful card.  It all comes together with just a bit of the burlap ribbon, sparkles and some banners from the same stamp set.
  


This little 3"x3" card was whipped out in no time, using a brand new set Fabulous You.  Nothing simpler than starting with some Whisper cardstock and stamping in Slate, then adding a little bit of coloring and a few buttons.



This one is using a couple of fun new sets, Honeycomb and the set included in the Workshops on the Go Buzz and Bumble Scrapbooking Kit.  First, I stamped some of the delicious honeycomb designs for the background of the card.  Then I stamped the seed packet sign with a few flowers and sparkles to pull everything together.



For a punch of color, I used a vibrant print from the Chantilly papers with the cheerful new set Puns of Praise.  Paper piecing the sewing machine with another print from the same packet, a few sparkles and voila, all done.



I'm so excited with the new Buzz and Bumble papers; I am pretty sure I bought every bumble bee thing that I could.  Kyle's elementary school is the Solon Stingers, so I know that I'll have tons of ways to use everything.  I'm also using the new Quick Cards - Bumble Bee set.   So cute!!!



For an entirely different look, I used a couple different Chantilly paper papers with this card and the Puns of Praise set again.

   

The new Surf's Up papers are perfect for the warmer weather that I just know will eventually get here (right?).  Using the new Patterned Pennants set with the set included in the Workshops on the Go Surf's Up Scrapbooking Kit, I created this card -- sure to make someone's day when they receive it.



Celebrating those phenomenal days where everything is just sublime, I created this card using the set included in the Workshops on the Go Buzz and Bumble set again.  Using a fresh color scheme with the new Outdoor Denim chevron ribbon, and I have a great card to thank someone for a special day.



And sorry, one more bumble bee card!!!  LOL  I told you I am going to get a lot of good out of all these.  Again using the new Honeycomb set with several papers from the Buzz and Bumble packet, set on the background of the new Brown & Tan Glitter paper.  The main accent is part of the Buzz and Bumble assortment, a gorgeous faux wax seal.



And finally, it's that time again to unveil the grand prize winner of the 2013 Spring/Summer Open House:



(* drum roll *) And the winner is... Anne S! Congratulations, Anne!  Anne hardly ever misses an Open House, and she always has tickets in for the grand prize.  I do believe, that she has won the most Grand Prizes ever -- so such loyalty definitely has its rewards.  :-)  Anne, enjoy all your grand prize goodies, and everyone who won a door prize AFTER you left... your prize is in with your order!

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment