Monday, March 4, 2013

April's Workshop!!!

I was so excited about our new Washi Tape that I knew I was going to want to include it in a workshop.  Since the Washi Tape is a lovely neutral Slate Polka-Dot, I thought how fun it would be to let you guys personalize your workshop this time with your own highlight color.  I selected Juniper for my samples, but you can select whatever highlight color you want!  This workshop will be set up like normal -- with either a scrapbooking project, cards or both.




This class will be held on Friday, April 19th at 6:00pm.  Again for scheduling ease, they'll be held on the third Friday of the month so we can all plan ahead.  You can decide to do either scrapbooking or cards for the $25 fee, and it comes with the C1539 Scrapbook Statements - Poets stamp set as well as the new Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape and a Black & Grey Sparkles Assortment.  If you'd like, you can make both the scrapbooking and cards for an additional $10.  Everything is pre-cut and ready for you to assemble.

Here are a few other color possibilities for your personalized highlight color: 




 
For those of you who would prefer, I'm also offering To Go kits with every workshop.  This will allow you to create the projects at your own convenience, directions will be included.  I'll also have a list of supplies needed for each project that aren't included, most of which you may already have or have something close you can substitute.

Supplies Needed for To Go Kit: Z2173 Slate Ink Pad, 2"x3-1/2" acrylic block (minimum), adhesives
 
I'm even offering a club option with the workshop, providing even more benefits!  Club Members will commit to a 6 month rotation workshops, which will make them eligible for hostess goodies, prizes, members-only specials, etc.  To see all the nitty-gritty details about the workshop and club option, check out the flyer.

If you are interested in attending the workshop, I'll need your RSVP (including payment) by Friday, March 29th.  This will allow me time to order the necessary supplies and get all the packets prepared and ready to go.

Now you can easily pay online via PayPal, if you'd like!  Check out the chart to see the payment required, and you are good to go (and let me know what your highlight color request is):

$25.00 - To make either the scrapbook or cards (please let me know which one you select)
$10.00 - Add this to make BOTH the scrapbook and cards   
$  5.00 - Add this for shipping costs, if you aren't local for the To Go kit  
$  ?      - Please contact me if you need some extra supplies for the project, and I'll give you a total
 
If you are a CTMH consultant, interested in giving this class yourself, please contact me for special pricing.


Workshop Costs

I'm still working on those projects to share with our fun new Chantilly and For Always Textiles!  :-)

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment