Friday, August 1, 2014

August Stamp of the Month art: What a Hoot

The new Idea Book goes live today!  I have a few cards to share made with the August Stamp of the Month set: What a Hoot.  Afterwards, I'll share a few tidbits from the new Idea Book.  I have been having a blast creating new artwork, can't wait to share everything with you at the Open House.

This month's set is a cute one, What a Hoot.  This set has 17 stamps -- with adorable owls, sentiments and accessories to dress up your owls for the holiday. This first birthday card I used the new Seaside paper packet, with a hint of the new color Glacier.  I also used the background set Flight of the Arrows with Banner Wishes.



I also made a cute Halloween card using the new Yuletide Carol paper pack, along with the colors Gypsy and Sunset.  I dressed up my owl with bat wings and and a Halloween hat, even a mask!  :-)



And last, but not least, I made a Big Hug card using the new Seaside paper pack again.  The sentiment was from the set aptly named, Big Hug.  :-)



Such a sweet set!  Don't miss out, make sure to get your order in this month.

AND the new Idea Book goes live today, you can easily check it out online or get in touch with me to pick up your Idea Book or pick one up at the Open House.   Here are some exciting sneak peeks at what is inside:

-You can check out all 12 stamp of the month sets at once!
-New paper packs: Chalk It Up, Scaredy Cat, Pathfinding, Yuletide Carol, Snowhaven, Confetti -Wishes, Brushed, Wanderful, and Seaside.
-New colors: Thistle, Glacier, Flaxen, Canary, and Pixie.
-New embossing folders: Arrow, Floral, Honeycomb, and Woodgrain.
-The popular Paper fundamentals pack now comes in all the color groups, not just Basics.
-New glitter paper pack colors: Teal and Purple.
-Brand new card kits beautifully designed with available coordinating stamp sets.
-New Cricut cartridge: Artfully Set
-And much, much more!!!

I hope to see you all at the Open House!  Make sure to stop by and get your free Idea Book.  :-)

~Dani


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment