Friday, August 29, 2014

One more card with the August Stamp of the Month set: What a Hoot

I wanted to share one more card with the August Stamp of the Month set with everyone.  I saw where some consultants were using one of the 'owl wings' in the set as a petal to create a flower.  I thought that was such a cute idea that I wanted to make my own card.  I even used two of the new colors as well: Canary and Thistle.  When I stamped with Thistle directly on the Canary cardstock, it created a pretty new color - neat bonus. What do you think about the flower created with the wing stamp?



I wanted everyone who already purchased the set to see a different way to use their set. And if you don't have it yet, you still have a couple of days before August is over! Make sure to contact me. :-)

Enjoy!
~Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment