Monday, August 18, 2014

Open House Artwork!

Here's some art that was on display at the Open House if you weren't able to attend.  First, let me share the other make-n-take available.  It had two of brand new colors in it: Thistle and Canary.  Cute, sweet and simple -- just using strips of cardstock and stamping a butterfly.



I also used strips of cardstock in these cute little 3"x3" cards using one of the Hostess Sets. It is a great way to use up those leftover cardstock pieces:



I just loved this cute little hostess set.  I created a few more cards just playing around with it:



This one is also utilizing the new Paper Fundamentals patterns -- now available in all the color sets, not just Basic, this one is utilizing the Whimsy Assortment:





And here are a few more cards from the Brushed paper packet, it is currently my favorite new paper pack.  :-)







There is also a really cute hexagon set in the hostess sets.



And I just played with new colors, papers and sets to showcase:






 



 






And we have card kits again!  There are a few to pick from, I showcased the Cut Above Happy Birthday Card Kit and used it with the You Mean the World to Me stamp set.  Here is one of the cards:



I also unveiled a new kit: Birthday Scraps.  It is a new type of kit, where you use your own paper scraps to make the cards.  Simply purchase the B1419 Joyful Birthday stamp set, and you can get the Instruction Guide for only $5.00.  We all have leftover scraps to use and everyone needs more birthday cards, right?  This kit takes care of both -- make sure to order yours today!



Once I finalize all the Open House orders, I will also share the grand prize winner -- coming soon!

Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment