Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March's Stamp of the Month, Sunshine Birdies, and Stampaganza is back!!!

It's back, it's back -- Stampaganza is here once again: Buy Two Stamp Sets, Get One Free.  This is a great time to check off a lot of stamp sets off of your wish list.  For every two sets you purchase, you can select a third stamp of equal or lesser value FREE.  This special only happens once a year, so make sure to get your order in this month.  



And bonus, with a $50 subtotal you can also get the March Stamp of the Month set, Sunshine Birdies, for only $5!  This is such a delightful set; you won't want to miss it!  Here are a few cards I have made to share.



This set is using the black floral print from the Charlotte paper pack as the background.  The colors are Black, White Daisy, Canary and Pixie.  All the stamping was done with Black, then colored with markers.  The butterflies turned out so cute!



Since I thought the butterflies were so cute, I decided to use them in the background.  I random stamped them over a piece of Cranberry cardstock with Cranberry ink; the remainder of the stamping was done in Black.  I stamped and cut out the cut little birdie and his perch, then colored with markers.  Using the Framework Alphabet set, I stamped and cut out the sentiment 'MISS YOU' and again, colored in with markers.  To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment 'You are Loved' from the Your Own Kind of Wonderful set across a strip and attached it to the bottom.  I love how all the colors pop together.



I have been experimenting around with the new Watercolor Paints.  The colors are nice and vibrant and go on very easily.  I gave my little birdies a place to stand and some sky for the background.  Then using Poppy, Black and Sunset, I added color to the top and bottom of the card and a banner with the sentiment.  Then I colored part of the banner in and the birdies with markers.  So cute!



With this card, I used the adorable images from March's set and combined them with sentiments from the new Springtime Wishes set.  Keeping them clean and simple, I added a different colored strip of cardstock to the bottom of each card.  The colors I used were: Sorbet, Lagoon, Honey, Pear, Pixie and Thistle.   Then each image used was stamped in the same color as the cardstock strip.  Finally, the sentiment was stamped in Black.  I also another new stamp set Stuck On You, to add the cute little flourishes in Black as well.  You can whip out this little set in no time - cute, quick and simple!

What a great way to celebrate National Craft Month with Stampaganza!  Make sure to get your order in today!  :-)

Craft away this month!
Dani

 


No comments:

Post a Comment