Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's just not fair...

To quote a phrase much-often heard from Delaney (or Kyle for that matter), it's just not fair. We were having some problems with our drainage at the house, and apparently when you combine that with A LOT of rain it causes problems. Specifically, water coming up through the floor in the office. Yes, the office that was just REMODELED as my scrapbooking room. How depressing. Intead of sharing artwork, I'm back to showing pictures of my office. And now, they are sad pictures!!!

Here is my newly organized bookshelf, completed emptied out and sitting on the bare floor. Here is one of my brand new square bookshelves, completely emptied out and sitting right on the floor by the bookshelf. There is our carpeting rolled up to dry out with the drenched padding thrown away. (* sigh *)



After organizing all that stuff, only to have to take it all out again. UGH!!!



It is quite the mess. The "Monica" in me is SO NOT HAPPY.


It just seems like there is stuff simply EVERYWHERE but where it should be.

Look at our poor laundry room!

We purchased a dehumidifier, and thankfully everything is dried out now. Hopefully the new padding and carpet will be fixed Thursday, and my newly remodeled scrapbook room will be as good as new!

Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment