Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More art from the Open House & the grand prize winner!

It was so nice visiting with everyone at the Summer 2009 Open House. I'm glad that you were able to stop by, and for those of you who couldn't make it -- I hope I can see you next time around! To share, here is some of the art that was on display at the Open House.

This card is using the new set D1365 True Happiness. Those little trees are SO cute!



This card is using the same set, but using the mountain range stamp instead. I was going for a sunset-look with the colors.

This is another fun new set, C1368 Treetops. It coordinates beautifully with the above set as well.



This one is using a stamp from the above set (Treetops) -- it's supposed to be a tree top, but I thought it was a great stand-alone graphic. It's also using the May Stamp of the Month, Be Yourself. Simply by stamping the image again in another color, cutting it out and overlaying it on top - you can easily "color" their outfits.




This is another one using the May Stamp of the Month, Be Yourself. I didn't know if I'd like this set at first, but I ABSOLUTELY love it. I've been using it a lot! It's also using another new set D1363 Picture Perfect.


Here I am using Be Yourself again, but this time with the Tickled Pink set. That large flower in that set is so much fun to use!

This one is ONLY using the Tickled Pink stamp set. So pretty!!!

But enough with the artwork, right? Everyone wants to know who the winner is of the Grand Prize!!! I'm trying something different again. I tried to tape Kyle drawing the winner. Let's see if this works:

Congratulations to Lynn M. - you are the Grand Prize winner of the Summer 2009 Open House!

Have a great week everyone!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment