Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer 2009 Idea Book Open House this Saturday!

It's almost time for the Open House! I've been getting things ready, and I thought I'd send some sneak previews your way.

We have two free make-n-takes to do at the Open House! The first project is using the May Stamp of the Month, Be Yourself, and the stamp set from the current special, Tickled Pink, as well as the new Reflections set Bella:



The second project is a fun one! When is the last time you got to play with googly eyes? We're using the adorable new stamp set, You're A Hoot. Aren't the owls so cute?



I also took the time to weed out the Retired Sets that I thought I could bear to sell. :-) I pulled a total of 60 sets out! They will only be available at the Open House, and any that don't sell -- I'll take it as a sign I was meant to keep them. HA! Seriously, I need to try to weed out my retired sets more, but I just hate to part with my stamps. (* sigh *)


This is a great time to get a "deal" on some sets. I priced them up according to their stamp size:

D = $13.00
C = $10.00
B = $8.00
A = $6.00

And all of them are retired, like I said before, so you can't even order these anymore! Make sure to come browse through the selection.


I also have a small selection of current products here, ready for you to take home immediately. No need to wait on an order! They are all reduced in price somewhat, from simply tax and s/h free to larger discounts. Each item is individually priced up.



There are stamp sets, ribbon sets, a variety of mini-albums, embellishments, an acrylic block case and much more!

Everyone placing an order will have the opportunity to "draw" and find out what their Open House special is -- from 10-30% off, free shipping, free product and more. And depending on your order at the Open House, you may even earn a chance (or several) to win the Grand Prize!

The Grand Prize is valued over $60 with a complete Just Because card kit including a stamp set, ribbon, sparkles, cards and inks as well as a package of White Daisy flowers, buttons and the brand new adorable Heartfelt embellishments (die-cut felt designs).

There will also be new products on display, artwork on display, door prizes, light snacks and more. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment